2018 Resiliency Council Awards Nominations Center
The Global Supply Chain Resiliency Council & Awards Event is scheduled for February 28, in the Bay Area, California. The awards program is designed to recognize organizations and individuals that serve as role models and leaders in driving supply chain resiliency strategy success within their company, supply chain network, and across industries. General members of the Council are our nominating committee for the 2018 awards. If you are not already a general member, you can become a member by simply, joining this LinkedIn discussion group. Be sure to join the Council in order to ensure your nomination is considered.
Please nominate companies or individuals for the following awards:
- Resilient Supply Chain Partner of the Year (Overall Company Award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Thought Leader of the Year (Individual Award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Technology Driver of the Year (Company Award)
- Resilient Supply Chain Collaborator of the Year Award (Company Award)
Instructions and criteria for nominating can be found here. The process is simple and should only take a few minutes
- Nominations close: January 1, 2018
- Final Award Decision by GSCRC Academy (Founding and Principal Members): January 31, 2018
- Award announcement and ceremony (at GSCRC & Awards event): February 28, 2018
Looking forward to your participation.
The GSCRC Team.