Register for Resiliency 2018 here.
The fourth Annual Global Supply Chain Resiliency Council Conference and Awards Gala will be held on March 6 & 7, 2018 at the San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront. The event will center around "Resiliency Beyond Risk".
2018 Resiliency Council Awards Nominations Center
The Global Supply Chain Resiliency Council & Awards Event is scheduled for March 6 & 7, in the Bay Area, California. The awards program is designed to recognize organizations and individuals that serve as role models and leaders in driving supply chain resiliency strategy success within their company, supply chain network, and across industries. General members of the Council are our nominating committee for the 2018 awards. If you are not already a general member, you can become a member by simply, joining this LinkedIn discussion group. Be sure to join the Council in order to ensure your nomination is considered.
Please nominate companies or individuals for the following awards:
- Resilient Supply Chain Partner of the Year (Overall Company Award) - This is the award that goes to the company that does the best job of bringing together aligned people, processes, and technology to achieve supply chain risk management and resiliency performance excellence.
- Resilient Supply Chain Thought Leader of the Year (Individual Award) - This award recognizes individual success in advancing SCRM and resiliency strategies and best practices. Their impact is felt within their company and across their industry, they act as a successful change agent and they actively participate in industry events and media communication opportunities.
- Resilient Supply Chain Technology Driver of the Year (Company Award) - This award recognizes the company that best leverages technology to achieve supply chain resiliency performance excellence. The company uses advanced technology (e.g. cloud, analytics, visualization, mobile/social tools) in support of resiliency strategies and goals such as improved customer collaboration. Technology has been accepted/adopted by key SCRM professionals as evidenced by high connectivity/usage rates. The company fosters an organizational culture that rewards technology adoption and risk taking, and a commitment to leveraging technology innovation to drive continuous improvement.
- Resilient Supply Chain Collaborator of the Year Award (Company Award) - For excellence in collaborating with customers to further visibility and resiliency goals for mutual benefit. The company establishes trust by being transparent, proactive, responsive, and willing to share appropriate information and is committed to working with its customers to achieve multi-enterprise supply chain performance excellence
Submit your nominations here. The process is simple and should only take a few minutes
- Nominations close: January 10, 2018
- Final Award Decision by GSCRC Academy (Founding and Principal Members): January 15, 2018
- Award announcement and ceremony (at GSCRC & Awards event): March 6, 2018
Looking forward to your participation.
The GSCRC Team.