Resilinc, a global provider of supply chain disruption monitoring and resiliency solutions, released its first half 2018 EventWatch® Supply Chain Disruption Report. The report identifies that globally, supply chain disruptions continue to grow at an alarming rate and indicating that the potential for financial or revenue impacts is the highest its been in 3 years.
We hosted a webinar on December 4, 2018 highlighting these findings. You can download the webinar and the report on the right.
EventWatch provides 24/7 monitoring of your supply chain sourcing information from more than 100,000 news sources in 53 different languages. You choose your sites and point of interest nodes in order to give them the protection that they need to keep your business running smoothly. Monitoring is provided for more than 40 different types of events. This package also includes comprehensive event research as well as expert commentary for every impacting event.
What EventWatch does for you:
- 24/7 monitoring of your supply chain
- Monitoring in 53 languages
- 40+ Types of events that could impact supply chain
- Powered by natural language processing to increase relevance to your operations
- Tens of thousands of sources (social media, news, regulatory agencies)
- Load sites & points of interest and protect them with EventWatch Monitoring
- Comprehensive event research & expert commentary
- Predictive What If Simulation
- Improve relevance and traceability
- Add specific keywords that matter to your company and industry
- Manage and Prioritize Event Impacts (update overall event and individual supplier/site impact status, impact potential/urgency)
- Up to date guidance about potential impact as event evolves
- Mobile app for on the go notifications
- Event War Room to analyze impact
- Premium research reports, case studies and white papers