High-tech companies have historically found innovative ways to make their supply chains agile, flexible and responsive to supply and demand shifts. Still, pain points remain. To deal with these trouble spots, many companies are looking for a risk management approach aimed at protecting their supply chains from disruptions and financial upheaval.
This white paper features:
- Resiliency's business implications
- How to map supply chain risk
- How resiliency and reliability go hand-in-hand
- Re-making the resilient supply chain
- The "Plan, monitor and protect" solution methadology