Leverage Big Data Benefits from the Supplier Ecosystem -
Building the End-to-End Connected Supply Chain for Business Continuity
With easy access to data on value chain stakeholders, make decisions based on insights that count. Potential to reap the benefits of shared costs and exponentially larger and enriched data accessibility. Access the most current data and expansive data without internal resource costs. Monitor risk across multiple tiers of healthcare supply chain based on suppliers, part, sites, material and impact to revenue.
Identify potential failure points and vulnerabilities proactively. Use in-built mitigation library or create your own mitigation library with hundreds of scenarios for swift action during an event. Collaborate with teammates, create projects, assign tasks to owners and automate follow-up on pending progress. Fulfill all healthcare business continuity requirements through one powerful solution.
- Access opportunity to extensive Healthcare Supplier Intelligence Repository
- Plug and Play with your suppliers already on HTI network
- Multi-tier supply chain mapping using Survey Assessment modules including BCP, Cyber, Visualization, etc.
- Access to Resilinc's Maturity Model experts to help align people-processes
- Get benchmarking information on practices compared to your industry peers
- Dedicated customer success manager to partner with you on your resiliency journey
- Premium technical support & training services to ensure your team is equipped for success
- 24x7 Event monitoring and well-researched news alerts
- Analyze risk and drill down to part, partner, site, category or product level
- Identify parts impacted during disruptions within minutes
- Ability to quantify Revenue Impact at a Supplier, Site, Part, Product level
- Create mitigation projects in the system and track progress and action items
- Collaborate virtually with your global, on-the-go team members
- Customize and configure how your risk scores are calculated
- Predictive What-if simulation planner
Sign up and gain visibility on all aspects of Healthcare Supply Chain. From events happening at a tier-3 supplier level to identifying aggregation points within the supplier ecosystem, reap big data benefits of an easy-to-use solution!