Conflict minerals mandates kept many supply chain executives and their trading partners busy these last few quarters. With year-one struggles behind them, leading companies are now using their experience to create best practices, strengthen governance models and implement a network-based approach to improve their supply chain relationships and reduce risks.
This white paper discusses:
- What are the most common compliance challenges?
- How can you ensure data quality and integrity?
- What are the best approaches to Increasing supplier participation?
- How can you build out your year-two plan?
- What are the benefits of conflict minerals programs beyond just compliance?